- English content translated/written by a non-native English-speaker e.g. one of your Dutch colleagues wrote/translated an article for the company website.
- Amending the English content so that it is linguistically correct.
- Amending no more than 10% of the English content.
- If more than 10% of the English content is incorrect (on average, based on 2-3 pages), then the client will be informed; subsequently, the project will be temporarily suspended and re-evaluated, resulting in three possible scenarios.
- In the case of ‘Correction work with correction details’: apart from amending the English language content, details of why the content is incorrect will be given; this may be of interest to clients who wish to improve their own written English.
In the case of translations, a copy of the original source language document will be required.